its fake its an april fools prank
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
its fake its an april fools prank
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
You ruin everything dont you!!
Gosh its real i went fishing for Lizzie one time
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
lol he tries
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
sho u right shun
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
lol and bad with the women to boot
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
you are correct sir
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Your the one to talk huh?
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Bookmarks